View larger map
Transportation to the
Culinary Conference Center
- Newark Liberty International Airport 9 miles
- Teterboro airport 12 miles (25 minutes)
- JFK Airport 22 miles (45 minutes)
Bus & Rail
- PATH-Port Authority Trans Hudson
Services Newark, NJ to Manhattan
- NJ Transit
- Newark Penn Station
- New Jersey Transit Light Rail
FerryNY Waterway Ferry & Cruises
The Culinary Conference Center is easy to get to from anywhere in the metropolitan area.
Driving Directions from the south
- New Jersey Turnpike to Exit 15E.
- At toll booths, bear right on to ramp and follow sign: Truck Route 1&9 North, Jersey City.
- Proceed over two bridges toward the intersection of Route 440.
- Bear left past the second bridge, take US-1 N/US-9 N.
- Proceed to second right onto Sip Avenue. Continue on Sip Avenue up the hill to the Journal Square section of Jersey City.
- The Culinary Conference Center is located on your right, in Building “E”, on the corner of Van Reipen Avenue and Newkirk Street.
Driving Directions from the north
- Take 95 South/New Jersey Turnpike South towards Turnpike South/Lincoln Tunnel.
- Take Exit 17 towards Rt. 3/Lincoln Tunnel/Secaucus.
- Take the exit on the left toward Lincoln Tunnel/New York City.
- Merge onto Rt. 3 toward US-1 S/US-9 S.
- Turn slight right toward US-1 S/US-9 S. Continue to follow US-1 S/US-9 S.
- Turn right toward US-1 S/US-9 S -Truck/Rt.7-W/Tonnele Ave. Jersey City.
- Turn slight left.
- Take the 1st right onto Tonnele Ave.
- Turn left onto John F Kennedy Blvd.
- Take the 1st right onto Journal Sq. Square Plaza
- Turn slight right onto Bergen Ave.
- Take the 1st right by Dunkin' Donuts onto Sip Ave.
- The parking garage will be on your right and the Culinary Conference Center will be on your left on the other side of the small park separating Sip Ave. and Newkirk St.
Walking Directions from Journal Square PATH Station
- Take PATH train to Journal Square Transportation Center. Historic Pathside (25 Journal Square) adjoins the PATH Transportation Center.
- As you exit the PATH, continue up two levels to the street level.
- Proceed to your left towards Duane Reade follow walk way along side of the Duane Reade down the steps to Bergen Ave.
- Once at Bergen continue left up to intersection of Sip Ave.
- Follow crosswalk on Sip to your right (Dunkin' Donuts will be ahead on the right corner, Capital One Bank on left corner).
- Follow Sip one block. The Culinary Conference Center in Building E will be on your left directly across from parking garage.
Impark Parking Garage
Address for GPS: 130 Sip Avenue, Jersey City, NJ
Phone: 201-420-8523 or 201-420-8525
Entrance also at 2854 Kennedy Blvd.
Culinary Conference Center guests receive a $2.00 discount for the Impark parking structure, located across the street. The ticket must be stamped at the security desk in the lobby of the Culinary Conference Center. The rates below are before the $2.00 discount:
- Up to 1 hour – $4.00
- Up to 2 hours – $7.00
- Up to 12 hours – $10.00
- Up to 24 hours – $13.00
- Entrance after 4 PM and exit before 8 AM – $6.00